Paediatric Screening Test Chart
Visual acuity software for school-entry screening
Why the Thomson Paediatric Screening Test Chart?
Still using card-based charts for school-entry screening? Why not use a laptop instead?
The Thomson Paediatric Screening Test is designed for screening the vision of children from the age of 4 years upwards.
The system uses a Crowded LogMAR test and fully complies with the recommendations for School-Entry vision screening prescribed by the UK National Screening Committee and Public Health England. Presenting tests on a computer screen provides better control of screen luminance and contrast than equivalent card-based systems.
Paediatric Screening Test
£15 +VAT / month
- Includes all upgrades, updates and support. Minimum term 6 months.
For multiple licences, please call for a quote. Special rates are available for Hospitals, Universities and Research Institutions.
Find out more...
- Requires PC/laptop running Windows 7 or later
- Letter size from -0.30 to 0.80 LogMAR
- Crowded and uncrowded formats
- Two standard charts and randomise option
- Wireless remote control allows operator to
remotely point at letters and change letter size
- Built-in LogMAR scorer automatically calculates
LogMAR score and equivalent Snellen
- Variable viewing distance (3m standard)
- Fully complies with format recommended by
National Screening Committee and Public
Health England for School-Entry screening
- Telephone and remote login support for 2 years
- Innovative software at a breakthrough price